Ten reasons for choosing Radboud University
1. International recognition: Radboud University is in the top one percent of universities in the world. Moreover, the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to two professors connected to Radboud University.
2. Personal approach: Our personal style of teaching offers you plenty of opportunity to work closely with leading researchers and excellent teachers in interactive, small seminars, ensuring a high-quality Master’s degree. Teachers and professors are easily approachable to discuss your study subjects.
3. Extensive freedom of choice: You decide which specialisation and subject choice is most appropriate for you. We offer you a great deal of choice and in many cases you can put together your own custom-made programme, based on your own interests. This has resulted in stimulating research and interesting study choices.
4. Excellent services: Radboud strives for the highest quality, also with its services. This has even been acknowledged by the European Commission, who recently stated that Radboud University has ‘an impressive range
of activities for outgoing and incoming students and a high sense of concern for quality’.
5. Valuable diploma: After successful completion of the programme, you will be awarded a Master’s degree from an outstanding university and you will have gained critical skills and an insight into research and practice within your own subject area.
6. Build a valuable network: By studying at Radboud University, you ensure yourself of the opportunity to build a powerful, professional network of valuable contacts. Naturally, you will become part of our alumni network to stay closely connected to your fellow classmates and professors.
7. Career prospects: Studies have shown that people who have studied abroad are more internationally minded, are better at problem solving and making decisions, are tolerant, open minded and curious about new challenges. At Radboud University, we stimulate and support you to develop these qualities which will greatly increase your chances of success in the job market.
8. Historically and culturally rich city: Studying in Nijmegen means living in the oldest city of the Netherlands, where you can find Roman ruins and modern architecture side by side.
9. Greenest campus in the Netherlands: The Radboud campus in Nijmegen is considered to be the greenest and most beautiful in the Netherlands. Also, it is one of the very few study locations in the Netherlands where you can live on campus.
10, Prime location: You can take advantage of the favourable location of Nijmegen. Major European cities like Amsterdam, Cologne and Brussels are just a train ride away and via the many nearby airports you are well connected to the rest of Europe.