> Technology is vital.
Healthcare, prevention and rehabilitation are becoming increasingly important economic factors due to social and demographic developments. The demand for highly qualified consultants in the fields of healthcare, social services and rehabilitation technology is rising fast.
Technology that moves
The Healthcare and Rehabilitation Technology masters degree program offers an in-depth interdisciplinary education for students who have completed a bachelors degree. The program focuses on rehabilitation technology and health
telematics with a strong emphasis on current R&D issues as well as the utilization and marketing of technologies for applications in the field of healthcare and rehabilitation. The curriculum also includes selected projects, case studies and practical exercises to ensure a good balance between theory and practice. Students choose their master's thesis topic in the first semester. This forms the basis for projects, involving specializations and applications, to be carried out in the second and third semester.
* Rehabilitation technology and health telematics in planning and implementation, research and development
* Utilization and marketing of healthcare and rehabilitation technologies for intelligent applications in rehabilitation and healthcare
* Technology for prophylaxis
* Technology for regeneration
* Permanent replacement technology
* Healthcare system, medicine
* eHealth, electronic health records (EHR)
* Management, business and law
* Soft skills
* English (business and technical English)