«Cadastre» bachelor is preparing for the following types of professional activity:
• Professional activities in the field of land use planning, land and urban cadastres;
• Preparation of surveyors in the field of land management and land market, land and real estate appraisers;
• Work and professional activities in the State design and research Institutes for Land Use Planning, as well as enterprises and organizations engaged in economic and legal activities in the field of land relations.
Advantages of education:
•Continuity of traditions of the oldest scientific schools and leading professors of the RK, who made an invaluable contribution to the formation and development of land use planning and cadastre;
• Offers a full range of services in the field of land management education;
• The best base for the training of specialists of the land use planning, land planning design, economics and organization of agricultural production, soil science, melioration, geodesy, aerial photo-geodesy.
International Relations: Bachelors have the opportunity to study at the next partner universities: Department of Geoinformatics at the University of Salzburg (Austria), Leibniz Institute for Country Studies (Germany), Institute of Geography of the University of Leipzig (Germany), University of Glasgow (Great Britain), Nottingham University, University of Western Hungary Amsterdam Free University (Netherlands), Institute of Geographical Sciences and Researches of Natural Resources of the Academy of Sciences of Peoples Republic of China, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Peoples' Friendship University, Institute of Geography of RAS (Russia), etc.
Locations of practice and possible employment: Institute of Geography, LLP Design Institute «Kazgiprograd», Subsidiary state enterprise on the right of economic management «Sadproekt», KazNII of Soil Science and Agrochemistry named after Uspanov, Ile-Alatau State National Park, as well as in schools of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
• Geodesy in the cadastre
• Land Registry
• State registration and accounting of land and real estate
• Engineering development of the territory
• Geoinformation technologies in the cadastre
• Cadastral zoning, land valuation and taxation
• Normative documents in the field of land cadastre
• AIS of the state land cadastre
• Registration of real estate transactions